PROUD TO BE A WOMEN'S BUSINESS ENTERPRISE!
Christine Walsh has been President and Owner of of Alpha Graphics for 10+ years. She is honored to lead a team that emcompasses all areas of production, both digital and large format, and provides a unified culture through leadership, coordination, company vision, business planning and overall accountability.
Alpha is certified woman-owned through WBENC, Maryland Department of Transportation as well as Baltimore City and WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) through the Federal Government.
We have been validated as both a Woman-Owned & Minority-Owned business through a formal documentation process that includes site visits. Additionally, we are certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, which means that Alpha is more than 51% controlled and operated by a woman.
HOW YOUR BUSINESS BENEFITS:
TAX INCENTIVES & REDUCED TAX LIABILITIES:
- Tax incentives from the federal government
- Reduced tax liabilities for state or federal funded projects
- All certification information needed for tax purposes, provided by Alpha
NEW SOURCES OF REVENUE:
- Increased profitability providing a distinct competitive edge
- Lowering of overall operating costs for procurement organizations
- Average of 20% reduction in spending on buying operations
GREATER ACCESS TO SUPPLIERS:
- Access to multiple channels for goods & services, allowing you to choose the best option for your company's needs
- Opportunity to build relations with Alpha's allies
INNOVATION & CREATIVITY:
- Smaller companies typically bring innovation to the table in order to stand out among their competitors
- As a smaller company, we have the advantage of agility, making course corrections, with faster turn-around time, if required
- Innovative strategies to meet the needs of our clients
NEW MARKETING ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- Your business becomes more attractive to corporations who are seeking second-tier sourcing suppliers that work with women-owned businesses
- WBENC-certified WBE’s are among the fastest growing sector of our economy
- Show your company's interest in working in diverse markets
- Your company stands committed to furthering economic growth in local communities